Amazon Picks

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sorry, I've been through a Life Change in the last year!

Sunday, 8th June 2008

Yes, I'm back. However, from now on I won't be concentrating solely on Pet Training. Instead I'm just starting out on a fantastic ebook publishing business - which happens to include ebooks on pets etc - but is mainly for budding entrepreneurs. (If you click the title of this post it will take you to my new site.)

I'm going to keep this Pet Training blog going as I love dogs and cats, horses and fish; animals in general. SOOOO, now when I come across something interesting I will pop a post in here.

(I'm also going to set up a personal, more light-hearted blog - just give me time to get going.)

So, I hope I can handle it - Business Blog, Pet Blog, Light-hearted Blog. Looks like I have my work cut out.

All the best to you and your furry friends

Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment