Amazon Picks

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Dog Problems - This site offers real solutions


I have my own websites all about dog training, but I really don't mind when I find another site which has lots of content - for starters it gives me ideas for presentation, content etc.



That's why I'm more than happy to give a mention to DogProblems.com



click me



There's a lot of info in there - in fact, practically everything you need to know about training your dog or puppy, what to do if it has problems, health, food etc.


Maybe you know someone who has a particular doggy or puppy problem. Well, why not copy this blog page over to them so they can visit the site for themselves.


Here are just a few examples of the nearly 600 articles on the DogProblems site:
  • House Training a Dog Or Puppy In A Hurry
  • The Dog Whisperer
  • Does Your Dog Itch and Scratch, All Night Long?
  • Dog Obedience Training - Six Commonly Used Hand Signals In Dog Obedience Training
  • Fast Dog Training Technique Transforms Her Dog
  • Dog House Training - Leaving Your Dog Alone In The House
  • Dog Training Commands: How To Talk So Your Dog Understands
  • Dog Games: Have Fun By Teaching Your Dog To Become A Messenger
  • Interdog Aggression and Your Dog
  • Dog Owner Needs Motivation To Train Her Dog The Right Way
  • How A Dog Owner With Arthritis Will Get 100% Reliability From Her Golden Retriever Puppy
  • Y2K Compliant Dog Ownership
  • Cooking Your Own Dog Food
  • What To Do If Your Dog Won't Use His Dog House
  • Dog Keeps Pacing, And You Think He's Under-Exercised
  • More Thoughts On Dominance Scuffles
  • They Laughed When I Issued My $10,000 Dog Trainer Challenge-- But Still Nobody's Stepped Up To Claim The Money
  • Dog Aggression and How To Correct It
To access the info, you need to subscribe, but you do gets lots of goodies in return and email consulation and membership to the forum and lots more for 30 days.

I think this is a really good site and I heartily recommend it.

Here's the link again - www.DogProblems.com

TTFN


Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous00:59

    I have a 4 year old male dog that goes into the bedroom each evening and humps the ends of the bed and pulls the bedspread off the bed/ What can I do?

    ReplyDelete